Over 57 million people in the United States are diagnosed with a mental illness. Together we can not only raise awareness but also generate donations that will help support those who struggle with a mental illness everyday.
All funds will be donated to Southern Community Services Suicide Prevention Program. The goal of the program is to aide those who attempted to complete suicide by helping them recover and get them back to living their lives.
Register as a hiker and you get:
- to support a great cause!
- a free t-shirt!
- access to local food, drinks, and music!
- and much more!
- April 1st at York College of Pennsylvania 9am-1pm
- Address: 441 Country Club Rd, York PA, 17403
- Parking: INFO COMING SOON
- Where to meet: Sign in will begin on the old track. This is located on Main campus at York College of Pennsylvania. Signs will be posted to direct you to the location.
Contact us: email@example.com